Wreal Ltd. Delivery Policy
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- All orders will be processed within 7 – 10 working days from point of sign off between the customer and Wreal.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Wreal holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by a courier e.g. in a recycling bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.