Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Wreal Limited (“Wreal”) and its customers.
- Wreal agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Wreal and recorded in writing between the parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order. Orders will not be processed until payment has been received.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our service without any notice at any time.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Wreal in writing. Amendments may only be requested before the order is in process. Wreal must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Wreal also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- Products cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been implemented on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Wreal and the customer including repeat or new orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Wreal and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- These terms and conditions do not affect the customer of any of their statutory rights.
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide for each individual product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
- Wreal withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases